Casual Street Style

| On



Hey heeeyy! I’ve been taking on the city of Chicago and it is so beautiful! I have been doing a lot of walking and shopping though, so I kept that in mind when I had packed earlier this week. Here is the outfit I shared on my Instagram that is casual, comfy, and still chic. 


DETAILS

Sunnies

These sunglasses are super fun with their gradient lens. You can wear them with so many outfits and they offer a great pop of color to any look! 


Top

Who else loves Bob Marley... t-shirts... and camo? If you said yes to all then we are automatically besties! I love rocking a printed t-shirt because they are comfy but also fun with so many prints that are out there. I got my t-shirt from Target in the men's section. That's right, the men's section. I don't like the fitted t-shirts that are made for women because they don't flow and I like to tuck in my shirts. The men's shirt offered so much more and still looked feminine. I got mine in a size Medium and I usually wear a size S/M in women's shirts. This camo jacket is super cute to throw on for chillier days or to add some edge to your outfit. This jacket is actually on sale for 60%+ OFF! You definitely need this jacket in your life girl! It zips and has buttons on the front. It also has huge pockets on the side that also button (it's hard out here for women with these little tiny pockets in our clothing... like what are we supposed to fit in those??) So if pockets are important to you then that is a plus. I used the drawstrings on the sides of the jacket to give the jacket a more sinched in look. I paired my Alex and Ani bracelets and my rose gold Apple watch with it too. If you're interested in looking for an inexpensive link apple watch band check out Amazon. That's where I got my watch band from and I love it!

Here is a detailed photo of my jacket:


Bottoms

My jeans are from Old Navy and they're the Rockstar Mid-Rise style jeans. These are my favorite jeans from Old Navy! They are super stretchy and seem to never shrink. I can pair these jeans with so many outfits and they provide some edge to what I am wearing, which is definitely my go-to style. I love my girly girl outfits, but I love to be comfy and edgy. I got these about one to two years ago so they don't have this exact style but they have a pair that are similar

Shoes

I am LIVING for these shoes. I just got them recently and I have worn them only twice! My first time wearing them was actually when I flew to Chicago the other day. They have been perfect for walking around Chicago. I kid you not, I walked in these shoes for 6+ hours today and my feet were not crying. They have a nice padding on the backside of the heel inside the shoe so the material isn't rubbing against your skin. I got mine in a size 8.5 but I wish I would've gotten them in a size 8 because they do stretch once you break them in. They are a nice taupe color and look different in some lighting. They are a perfect color to pair with a lot of outfits. I definitely recommend that you check these shoes out! I purchased mine at Belk's shoe section and they come in 5 other colors. Honestly, I might go back and purchase some more colors. 

Purse
Who else loves tote bags?? I mean, you can fit your whole closet and bathroom in it. Don't get me wrong, I love a cute satchel but I love tote bags so much more. I'm that girl who is always prepared for any situation. I carry nail clippers, vitamins, band-aids, portable chargers, napkins, etc. (and more etc.) You just never know when you might need something! I recently got this bag in December and it has been my go-to. It goes with so many of my outfits and adds a touch of class. I attached a black fur ball to the outside that I got from Nordstrom Rack. 


This outfit is super fun and feminine, with an edgy touch! Comment down below what your favorite piece(s) of this outfit is. 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature
-