Follow Your Dreams & Do What You Love

| On

Over the summer I have really been focusing on my blog because it is something that I really enjoy doing. It allows me to express myself and to reach out to others with tips, advice, etc. I have received a lot of support over the past few months with my blog and I am so thankful and appreciate those who support something that I love doing. People even tell me they are interested in starting a blog or a Youtube channel (yup I have a Youtube too), but they say they are hesitant because of fear of what people will think or that they don't know where to start. I tell them all the time please do what you love! Who cares what people think?? It is your life and it's something that makes YOU happy.

I remember when I first started my Youtube (so long ago.. and those videos are now on private lol) I was like "Oh my gosh what are people going to think?", "Are they going to even like my videos?", "They are going to take me for a joke". I felt the same way when I started my blog, too. Then I realized, why does it matter what others think? You're always going to have people who are not going to support or like the things you do. That shouldn't stop you. You are your own person and you were put on this Earth to be YOU and do what makes you happy.

I scroll down my Instagram feed and see so many talented people doing what they love. Making clothes, doing photography, making youtube videos, graduating college, making art, etc. Whatever interests you, DO IT. I cannot stress that enough. I love seeing people be genuinely happy by doing something that they enjoy.

This has been something that has been on my mind lately because of all the support and comments that I have gotten. I encourage everyone to follow their dreams and to do what they love to do, no matter what. Don't let fear hold you back from doing great things.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature
-