Top 15 Praise & Worships Songs

| On


Heys peeps! Today I am sharing with you my top 15 praise and worships songs. I did a similiar post like this with my summer playlist, but this time I am focusing solely on praise and worship songs. I like to browse through Spotify and listen to praise and worship type of playlists. From there, I discover new music and then add them to my "jesus" playlist. I love discovering new music and sharing it with you guys. I will also leave my Spotify playlist link so you guys can look through some other songs I have added to that playlist -- maybe you will find some new songs that you have never heard before. 


  1. There Is a Cloud - Elevation Worship
  2. In God We Trust (Live) - Hillsong Worship
  3. Sinking Deep - Hillsong Young & Free
  4. Joy (Live) - VaShawn Mitchell
  5. Falling Into You (Acoustic) - Hillsong Young & Free
  6. One and Only - Rend Collective
  7. Make Us One (Live) - Jesus Culture, Chris Quilala
  8. I'll Find You - Lecrae, Tori Kelly
  9. All Power - Nashville Life Music
  10. Silhouettes - CASS
  11. Lights Shine Bright - tobyMAC, Hollyn
  12. Love Has A Name (Live) - Jesus Culture, Kim Walker-Smith
  13. Wildfire - FUSE
  14. Simple Gospel (Live) - United Pursuit
  15. What A Beautiful Name - Hillsong Worship 

What are some of your favorite praise and worship songs? 




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature
-