Trusting God

| On



Have you been going through things in your life where you are worried about what will happen? Are you fearful that something will not turn out the way you want it to? I'm sure that everyone has had this feeling, its a part of life! When I run into obstacles and things don't go the way I planned I tend to become very anxious, worrisome, and stressed. Lately, though, I have realized that God has already made a plan for me and what is supposed to happen in my life. Trusting God is something that I have been working on lately and something I wanted to share with others because I know that we all go through situations like this. 


Praying 

Taking time out of your day to talk to God about your problems and pray about them can go a long way. God hears you when you come to him. He is our Father and he wants the best for us. He hears you when you cry out to him. Whenever I am struggling with something in my life, I always pray for myself, the situation, and other people. If you are worried about troubles you are having with work, school, with a friend, or parent, etc. It is good to just pray to God and tell him what your worries are and ask him to help not only you but the situation and the other people involved. 


Trusting God

In life, we want things to go our way all the time but that is impossible. This is where trusting God comes into play. Once you pray to God and tell him your worries and fears, he will hear you and he will guide you in the direction that you are supposed to go. When I get anxious and worried about something I pray to God and tell him my worries and I leave everything in His hands. Everything will work out the way it is supposed to work out. Don't try and take everything under your own wings in every situation. 

"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." (Romans 15:13)

This verse stood out to me because recently I had a situation that I was worried about with school and I had to just sit down, talk to God about it and leave my worries with him. After I did that I felt so relieved and I trusted in him that everything would work out the way it was supposed to. Sure enough, it did. 


Being Patient 

Being patient is so important. God will show you signs or will give you what you want if it's in his plan for you. Don't get discouraged when you aren't seeing any change or getting what you asked God for. Your prayer will be answered when the time is right. 

"Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord." (Psalm 27:14)

This is another verse that stood out to me in my time of worry. I knew that I had to trust in God, be patient, and wait for my prayer to be answered. 



Trusting God is something that I have gotten better at. Before I always tried to take things into my own hands and that isn't always best. Take the time to pray to Him, trust in Him, and be patient. He will answer your prayers when the time is right. 
Just remember that everything that happens in your life is for a reason. God won't always give you what you WANT if it's not in his plan for you. 


last updated: May 29, 2018


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature
-